Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Thoughts pt.2

All of my random thoughts as of this moment:

Yesterday was a slightly chilly, albeit beautiful typical fall day. The trees in the suburbs in 'Couver look spectacular. They're typical firey red and orange, but oh so much more special than Calgary. On the other hand, today is anything but nice. Right now, it's both cold and raining. Ughhh..

My annoying housemates (I really hate calling them that) - who left for their cabin last Thursday - have yet to come back, but I'm expecting them to come back any time soon. And I'm dreading that moment like few things else.

The Rush "Different Stages" 3 set CD I ordered last Monday and expected delivery of yesterday, has yet to come. The merchandise site says it'll take 2 to 3 weeks (on average), but seeing as I got my last CD in a 7 days (including a weekend) you should understand why I expected it yesterday. I know, I know - I'm being too pushy; I've got to give these things time.

**Please come today**

Meanwhile, have any one else noticed how colourful and exciting my Blog is when in contrast with others? Seriously, most others have a Blog similar to that of a real journal. Bleak, stark and honestly, un-interesting.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but there's no way I could stand having a Blog with no character whatsoever.


So then, what else is there to bitch about? Hmm, how about..Nah..

Oh wait, I've thought of something.

Had you not already known, I write car articles for both AutoSavant.net and my own Automotive Blog. I enjoy writing them, but surely not reading them. Most anything and everything I write anywhere - be it on a forum, AutoSavant.net, or even this Blog, I absolutely refuse to re-read. I cannot stand reading my own writing. It always seems so contrived, so embarrassing, so idiotic. I hate it and thus is the reason you'll commonly see spelling mistakes and muddy sentences through out much of my writing; I don't re-read my stuff.

Anyhoo, that's all for the moment.

No comments: