Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rainy Sunday

It would appear that the rain season - aka: "Winter" - all 6+ months of it - is now looming upon us.

It's gloomy, cold, bitter and wet outside as I write this entry. Fuck - the only thing I have to say is: "Snow for the win".


Anyway..

Got a chance two watch a few movies last night. The first being which I mentioned earlier, "The Quiet", and "Cellular". And before you ask: yes, I'm a huge movie buff so I watch a ton of them. The latter was pretty awful, but offered simplistic and basic entertainment perfect for any Saturday night.

Hmm...What else?

Oh yes, I have yet to mention I ordered a new Rush CD last Monday - "Different Stages". It's a 3 disc live set recorded in 1978, 1994 and 1997. Expecting delivery tomorrow... Can't wait.

No comments: