Friday, September 7, 2007

I Hate Them

I believe I have made brief mention of it before, but I absolutely hate my neighbours. Worse yet, there aren't so much my neighbours as they are my house mates. In a typical Vancouver fashion, I live in a house with three separate suites. I'm in the sub-basement suite, while my annoying neighbours live in the the suite above me; thankfully, as of right now, the top suite is unoccupied.

Problem is, when the padding between our two floors is so thin, we can pretty hear most everything each other of us do. When they're supposedly walking up stairs, it sounds like fucking thunder.

Now, I would like to imagine that I'm a quieter of occupants in this house. Admittedly, I play music, but not at a volume which is to effect anyone. I like to listen to music at a human level - you know, not that stupid asshole teenager level.

Anyway, the problem with them is that they're inconsiderate and obnoxious. For starters, they like to leave their laundry in the dryer/washer hours after their stuff is done. Suffice to say, it's very annoying to have to wait for someone to take their stuff out. Furthermore, they are obnoxiously loud. And trust me, they never shut the fuck up. Blah, blah, blah. And as the hours pass, their volume of wine increases and and evidently, they become even more obnoxious.


Anyhoo, I just watched a film called "Enduring Love". Yet another excellent film - my favourite film list has been drastically modified in the last three days. A truly wonderful, but depressing film. Bravo to Daniel Craig who is an amazing actor. You think he was good in Casion Royale? Watch this.

No comments: