Thursday, September 20, 2007

Heroes (pt.2)

Ok, I think I've gone a little crazy on Heroes . After I wrote my last post about watching my first episode, I immediately decided to watch four others in un-interrupted continuation.

Man, this show is off the hook. Quite simply, it's ferociously addictive. When you've got a show with such a unique and interesting premise coupled with a series of great actors it can amount to nothing but a winner. Suffice to say, I very much look forward to watching more of this fantastic series.

Speaking of which, hats off to Hayden Panettiere. Having heard much hype about her, I had naturally assumed she would be a mediocre actress trading off her pretty looks (and yes, she really is a pretty girl), but I was wrong (I'm wrong a lot as of late, aren't I?). Hayden really is a great actress.

Furthermore, I am aware that most young heterosexual males have a definite interest Hayden. Can't say I blame 'em, but honestly, my eyes are most usually concentrated on Ali Larter:


Always had a "thing" for her; and she vaguely reminds me of Kate Beckinsale. Glad to see her back on the tele.

No comments: