Friday, September 28, 2007

My New Avatar

I was just thinking to myself: I should make a short post on my personal Blog. Thus what you see, is the result of both bordem and spur of the moment thinking. This post is about my new avatar on GermanCarZone - prominently on the left - and each of the picture's significance.

As of late, I've admittedly been changing my avatar a great deal more than usual. I find myself getting bored with my usual dribble of avatars and furthermore, I'm getting damn sick of choosing between a car or a girl. As a result, I thought I'd create an avatar which not only showcases both, but music and art as well. The first and foremost is my interest in automobiles; but then that's a given considering GermanCarZone is a, uhh, CarZone. Anyhow, my new avatar represents my love for two of my absolute favourite automobiles, the Pagani Zonda F and the Porsche 993 Turbo. The other two images represent my love of music, art and women; the girl being Kate Beckinsale (of course, who else?) and the Middle Eastern art being the album cover of the latest Rush album, "Snakes & Arrows" (of course). And lastly, my initials - written in Rush "Moving Pictures" album font - grace the centre of the picture. I love it; in fact, I reckon it's the best avatar I've ever had.

Anyways, before I log off, I must apologize for this gosh awful post... Lol

No comments: