Thursday, September 20, 2007

Night Life

It's no secret that "night life" amongst people my age is a big trend. Most young adults/teenagers love the night life as it offers a sense of rebellion with the opportunity to party, drink alcoholic beverages, use drugs and have sex. After all, what else could be better than all of that?

Well, perhaps I'm alone in this regard, but I absolutely hate this so called "night life". I don't like night clubs because they most usually amounts to that of a cesspool. Uggh... It makes me sick thinking about it. And as I have yet to use any drugs or even get drunk, such activities make very little sense to me.

And it's not like it lasts two hours either, oh no, instead it lasts all night long. All night meaning 10-11 PM to 3-4 AM. I've pulled hours like that a few times before and every time I do, I feel reminiscent of a corpse. And I hate that. I cannot understand how people can continue such activities for weeks in while properly maintaining their school work and above all else, feel good.

Additonally, I dislike night life because I dislike the night it's self. I don't like walking in the night, nor do I like driving in the night. Too clausterphobic with all those bright lights, not enough visibility.

P.S. - My "Different Stages" CD has yet to arrive! I can only hope that today is the day.

No comments: