Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday Boredom

Hmmm...

I'm reporting here (wtf, is this a news station?) from my home on this warm and sunny Saturday afternoon.

In lieu of my birthday this tomorrow, I am planning to just chill-out this weekend. Not doing anything cool I am afraid, more rest and relaxation if anything.

Just came back from my daily 45 minute walk. Feeling ok...


Went to Best Buy earlier today to pickup a few CD's - those ended up being Tom Cochrane "Victory Day" and Tears For Fears "Songs from the Big Chair". Excellent albums the pair (to say the least).

Other than that, I went ate at a Vietnamese (or was it Chinese...) restaurant where I encountered a stunningly beautiful part-Pakistani (or at least I assume) girl. Better yet, she was showing interest in me long before I even noticed her.


She arrived a little after I came into the restaurant and ordered.

Once my plate arrived, I started to eat and noticed that she was staring at me from across the room and trust me, it was not because I was in her focal point. Why do I say that? Because when I looked over at her, she quickly looked away with a slight shade of embarrassment attempting to make it look like she was not looking over at me. You know, that silly cat and mouse game us Humans oh so like to play.

What a spectacular looking chick too.. Absolutely beautiful and in a classic sense. She wasn't overly trendy, just nicely dressed. To be honest, I can hardly believe a girl that good looking was looking at me... Of course, I could be entirely wrong (about her looking at me because she thought I was attractive), but I somehow don't think so.

OMFG..eh?

No comments: