Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oct 4th

With a lack of imagination at the moment, I have yet to come up a concrete title for this random post. Thus is why it's called what it is.

Ahh, hmm, what should this post be about? Well, I guess it could be just about anything. Trouble is, I don't even really feel like writing right now, but absolutely hate to leave my Blog neglected. So then...

This week has been very much of blur. Frankly, I can't remember a whole lot of what has happened in the last four days, but I shall try and recall some of the things I've done:


Well, firstly, I watched the new episode of Heroes this past Monday. Intriguing episode and --ATTN: SPOILER -- was surprised at how well the story continued to play out. I thought with Hiro having time-traveled back to 1600's Japan and Kensei being a white man that the story was perhaps going no where, and that the show would possibly reveal it's demise by the time the second episode arrived (yeah, I'm critical). Thankfully, it hasn't and it would appear the Tim Kring has got a lot more in store for the show. C'mon, do any of you guys really believe that Sylar is dead? I sure as hell don't. Additionally, how long before Mohinder Suresh and Noah Bennett get into a situation they are unable to escape from?

And what about Nikki/Jessica Sanders? We didn't see her sweet face at all in episode #2. Thankfully though, the ever-cute Claire Bennett (played by the sweet Hayden Panettiere) made an expected appearance. I just knew that her friend from High School would find out about her rapid regeneration, but Christ all mighty, what the hell was Claire thinking by cutting her own pinkie toe off? Risky gamble, ain't it?

Although, on a side note, I'd love to be able to do that; make no mistake, I'd be cutting my hands off and then watching them regrow all day long!

*** Moving on ***

Watched a couple movies over the week. The first of two being "Serenity" - which I thought was rather boring and displayed awful acting talent, and the second being "Hot Fuzz" which I thought was very enjoyable. 6/10 for the first one, 9.0 for the latter.


And what else do I have to talk about? Well...

Weather's been mediocre, although thankfully there hasn't been as much rain as I had expected.

Been a busy week for my other Blogs, specifically
My Kate Beckinsale Blog which has been off the charts. The news and pictures as of late is seemingly endless. Unfortunately, My Celebrity-based Picture Blog hasn't been updated as much as I like lately. I am finding my time do so such ever increasingly declining and as a result, I feel that I will most possibly be closing that Blog very soon. It's truly is unfortunate because I loved the premise, but I just haven't the time.

In automotive news, Lexus has finally released the final specifications for their "IS-F" performance flagship. That 5.0 litre 8-Cylinder is churning out 423bhp (a slight shade more than the BMW M3) and a monstrous 372lb-ft of torque. The latter figure meaning the IS-F outguns the M3 by some 70lb-ft of torque. It's largely behind the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG though... Nevertheless, I very much look forward to comparisons amongst the trio - that's excluding the Audi RS4 mind you.

Though, while I greatly appreciate the vehicle's technological specifications, I do question how good it'll look in the flesh. Looks quite bloated in the odd photo...


I'm afraid there isn't much else to say... So, have great weekend all.

No comments: