Monday, October 1, 2007

Oct 1st

Ahh yes, today is that day and at this moment, it's 3:43 PM.

As mentioned in my previous post, the weather this past weekend was atrocious. Just awful in every way, and to think that this is merely the beginning of winter! Six months of rain, eh? The suicide rate must be through the roof; thus most probably explains why Curt Cobain (Nirvana lead signer) committed suicide (lived in Seattle)....

Oh, ok, it was an awful joke.

Thankfully, today's weather was much more, oh how should I say it, livable sounds 'bout right. Whilst it's still a bit nippy, the general temperature has risen and hell, it hasn't rained in some 7 hours. Having skipped my daily walk yesterday - because of that bloody weather - I was able to make up for it by doing my regular walking routine twice. Additionally, I couldn't help but notice I was the only one wearing sandals with jeans, but then that's quite irrelevant isn't it?

Anyways, a new episode of Heroes is on tonight and I cannot wait.


And now, I leave you with these two mouth watering shots of the new Porsche 997 GT2:


Specatcular, don't ya think?

No comments: