Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today

Groggy... That's how I feel.

I feel worn out and tired. My eyes are not only burning from not receiving enough natural light over the last two days, but they're slightly baggy with a tad shade of black underneath them. My skin is pale and colourless - as per usual, but worse. And all of this despite the fact that I went for five walks today in what was our sunniest day in some two weeks. I feel phased out, and thus is a result of the boat-loads of rain we've already had. It's not even November and my body already feels like a worn out shoe.

Anyhow, that's quite enough of my bitching. Take a look at this photo I snapped earlier today:


Notice the white Porsche GT3 to the left? Guy on my street bought it about a month ago. Suffice to say, it's sweet. As for my new camera, well, I stand by saying it's inferior to my Z612. Still, I'm more than happy to have a camera.

No comments: