Monday, October 8, 2007

Blogging

Wow, having just looked through my Blog archive I am almost dumbstruck to find out that I've been blogging for a solid 7 months. I'm amazed because it feels more like 1, maybe 2 months at the most.

Suffice to say, I'm glad that I decided to open a Blog. It gives me a peace of mind, a place where I can say (and talk about) anything I'd like and of course bitch, moan and complain. Additionally, It does well to fill my hours of boredom and, well, it's just exciting to update it because it's mine. Think of it like painting a murial; painting a new section (or writing a new post in this case) is an accomplishment, an occasion. And of course, a personal Blog does well to keep track of my life; seeing what I was thinking, or doing, back in March.

You know, when I started Blogging I was confident that I'd be writing a post per day, but obviously, I was way being far too naive. Shortly thereafter, I decided updating my Blog every two days would be more feasible, and though that worked for a couple of months, I soon found it to be tiring. I eventually realized writing on the basis of interest and time would be best the option and thus explains why some months have 19 posts where as others have 35+.

Though, whether I was writing 5 or 20 posts a month, I soon came to the conclusion that Blogging was an addiction. No doubt about it. Blogging is like playing a great video game; you just want more and more. And after a month of screwing around with my personal Blog, I opened one devoted to another great interest of mine, Kate Beckinsale. And following that I opened "The Speed Barrier" (in July) and just recently (in September), "Celebrity Pix World".

I must admit though, if there is any downside to having multiple Blogs, it's that it requires a great deal of dedication, time and work. People often fall into the Blogging trend without realizing such. Browsing around, you're guaranteed to stumble upon more than a few Blogs which have just 1 or 2 posts before it's owner decided it was too much work to update it. I definitely understand it though... As I mentioned some time last week, there is a strong possibility that I will be closing "Celebrity Pix World" due to insufficient time. Make no mistake, I knew It'd be hard work from the beginning, but thought I'd give it a go anyways.

Again, those Blogs are:

"Celebrity Pix World"

"The Speed Barrier"

KateBecks

And of course, the one you are now reading.

Blogging is just great. Though I must admit I never would have started one without the help of a friend. I have my friend James to thank for the inspiration for opening this Blog. Without him and his Blog, tis never would have happened. Thanks James! =)

==========

Oh, and by the way, a new episode of Heroes is on tonight. Cannot Effing wait.

Meanwhile, the new season of BBC's Top Gear started last night and I of course watched it. What a fantastic episode, and more in lines with the "old-school" Top Gear. Nice work boys.

Over and out.

No comments: