Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Electronic Envy

Now that both Halo 3 and Project Gotham 4 have been released I am starting to feel what could be best described as "electronic envy". Yeah, now that most every gamer has their hands on an XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii or Playstation 3, I am feeling as if I'm missing out on the fun. Though, as I said some time ago, I was reluctant to purchase any of the new game systems due to poor technical quality, sub-par games and monthly-rent prices.

And I still believe a great deal of what I said, but hell, like any gamer I cannot resist the allure of a new Halo game. After enjoying the first two games - the second of which I currently own - I am feeling the need for Halo 3.

PGR4 would also be great as I've been enjoying the second game for some time now. PGR2's re-play is unlimited, but I'd love to be racing the Zonda F around the 'Ring with full wet weather effects.

Wish the systems weren't so bloody expensive...

And on the subject of electronics, I must admit that having no digital camera is a real burden. Been without if for a couple of months and the fact that I can't take pictures of anything is really starting to anger me. First and foremost, I'd love to update my profile picture. So, when I gather the cash, I can decide between purchasing an XBOX or a new digi camera. And I believe the camera is most definitely the better idea of the two.

No comments: