Thursday, October 25, 2007

Awful Sleep

Ooooo....

I had such a shitty sleep last night. Aside from repeated awakenings, tossing and turning, I must have had at least five dreams. And my dreams are never normal, their never about winning the lottery. Oh no, they're always about everything I was thinking over the course of day before I hit the sack. Thus means they are usually 1000 subjects combined into one surreal package. Here is a brief description of the dreams I had last night:

1. A Pakistani security guard (no, it's not a racist dream) refused to let me into my own building because he said he would have to take the time to deactivate the alarm system and he was too tired to do it. What the fuck, eh?

2. There was a girl who had lost her pink ball cap and it turns out some other girl had stolen it and was wearing it under three ballcaps. She revealed that she had stolen the ball-cap, to everyone (including the original owner), in a movie theatre.

And last, but certainly not least:

I dreamt that I went to the local Porsche dealer here in Vancouver to see an Audi R8 and once I got the chance to see it, I thought it looked absolutely terrible. For whatever reason, my mind molted a late 80's Toyota MR2 rear end onto the R8.

WTF?

No comments: