Monday, October 29, 2007

Reading Blogs

I dunno about you guys, but I love to read other's Blogs. Actually, I enjoy reading them as much as I do updating my own. I find it highly interesting to read those of people that I don't know.

Here are a couple that I read:

"I am a tragic hero"
http://lolasneverland.blogspot.com/

The Blog belongs to a girl named "Lola". Lola is 23 years old, a vegetarian, is training to be an actress and from what I can ascertain, lives somewhere in Utah. She's an interesting character; undoubtedly intelligent and ultimately charming. I very much enjoy reading her posts because she seems like a cool person.

Another Blog which I recently started reading is:

"A Day in the Life"
http://elizabethboom.blogspot.com/

This particular Blog also belongs to a girl and her name is "Elizabeth". She's a much different individual than Lola; more opinionated, more snippy, more aggressive and irritated by smaller things.

Well, that's all for now. I'd better be off, got to go for my daily walk.

No comments: