Thursday, April 26, 2007

Amazing Hair..

you have there..

It has occurred to me more than a few times that a good head of hair turns me on. Wait a minute, WTF did you just say?

Ok, let me re-phrase that. One of the most attractive qualities (in my eyes) of any woman is her hair. As I have stated before, one of the strongest qualities about Kate Beckinsale is her utterly beautiful hair. The same could be said for so many other women.

I generally find a woman's hair to be just as beautiful as her face, in fact I consider it to be just as important. As for the particular style? I'm not overly fussy... In terms of length, short (Cuthbert) or long (Beckinsale) is fine with me and I love tied back hair.

As for hair colour, Redheads and Brunettes FTW! But in my eyes, nothing compares to a Brunette that goes with blond/golden streaks.

Examples? See for you're self. Before we go on, yes I realize these women have had they're hair prepped, fixed, etc - but honestly, others shine brighter than some.


From Left to right: Petra Nemcova, Claire Forlani, Jennifer Love Hewitt & Kate Beckinsale

No comments: