Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yaaa!!! It's Mine!

As I said yesterday, I was going to set out to purchase my first Porcupine Tree album this Saturday.

And here it is - on top of my MVI-version of Rush's "Snakes & Arrows":


Though finding a copy of the album didn't come without it's fair share of problems. I had to go to three stores to find the bloody thing; a "FutureShop", a "Best Buy" and eventually, an "HMV". The first two once had them in stock, but had no PT albums left in the stock. Thankfully, the HMV that I visited some 2 hours ago had just one copy left. Yup, just one.

It's rockin'!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when I bought the album, the girl at the cash register undoubtedly liked me. Her nervous reactions and deep stare into my eyes were a clear give away. It was actually quite uncomfortable for the two of us... Good looking girl though!

No comments: