Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Hair

Had you failed to notice, hair fashion amongst men is becomingly ever increasingly popular these days. And thus is probably a result of this new "metrosexual" fad that's getting men to extensively care about their appearance. Not to say that they haven't before, but it's much more extreme these days than it once was.

And though I've stated on a number of occasion that I'm not a metrosexual fad follower, I've been lying If I said my appearance wasn't important to me; especially that which relates to my hair.

I admit it, I'm extremely vain when it comes to my hair. I love my hair and though I don't show it, cherish it like a family member. I probably spend much more time looking in the mirror than I probably should, too, but oh well.

In any event, I visited the barber earlier today and got me not only hair cut, but a new hair style. Well sort of, it's an evolution of my already exsisting style. But, I'm not posting a picture. No, not just yet.

The only hint I'll give at this moment was that it was inspired a male celebrity. Oohh...

No comments: