Friday, November 2, 2007

Built Muscle

I was looking in the mirror earlier this morning and feeling goofy, randomly decided to pull off an Arnold Schwarzenegger pose. And much to my surprise, I noticed a great deal of muscle which has built on the upper half of the arm. What's surprising about it is the way I achieved this slight build in arm muscle.

Actually, it's downright embarrassing. And no, it's not because I masturbate 20 times a day you deviant mind. It is however, a result of my love to air drum. Truth be told, I am a extreme air drummer and even have an old pair of drum sticks which I often bat around. You see, I'd love to take up drumming, but as I currently live in a environment which restricts it, I have to full-fill my needs in other ways. Thus of course means when I'm listening to music, particularly rock, I drum along. And considering I follow drumming quite closely, I can even replicate a great deal of certain songs. I just love to air drum along to Rush instrumentals such as "YYZ" and the "Main Monkey Business".

I know, I know... it's dorky and pathetic isn't it? Oh well, I'm more than sure I'm not the only one who does such. At least I'm man enough to admit it <<>

P.S. - This post is not a joke.

No comments: