Thursday, June 28, 2007

Surprisingly Mature - Jojo

I've got to be honest, I think Jojo is just smoking hot. I am fully aware that she is just sixteen and clearly too young for me, but I cannot mask my feelings. I know a good looking girl when I see one ;-)

Anyways!

For those unaware of who Jojo is, I'll give it you in the brief: she's an American R&B/Pop artist. Furthermore, her stage name (Jojo) is an abbreviation of her full name (Joanna Levesque).

Anyhow, I recently went onto YouTube looking for an interview with her (as I wanted to she how she presented herself) and I found one particular interview she did for 'Freshly UK'.

I am pleasantly surprised at how well she presents herself, especially for her age. She most certainly does not have traces of that awful "spoiled brat- complete idiot" disease which Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton seem to be carrying like the plague, and one that often wears off onto newer (and particularly younger) artists. She appears to be confident, nice, modest and not the least bit cocky (in my humble opinion). I respect her quite a bit for that.

No comments: