Tuesday, June 26, 2007

'Breasts?'

I have come to the realization that I am incapable of saying the words, ti... Damn it.

Hell, It would appear that I am not only incapable saying the words, but even writing them. My friends (both Internet & real life), will know that I rarely utter the words "tits" (shrug!), or anything of similar nature.

Why?

I dunno. I just can't! It's a word which is so unlike my character. Furthermore, isn't 'tits' a goofy word? That being said, I choose to stick to the rather old fashion terminology of 'breasts'.

Now I realize the above comments might make me sound like a snob who thinks he's better than others.. Of course, those who truly know me will know that I'm in no way a snob!

Just speaking my mind..

What do people think?

Girls often comment on how polite I am when I use 'breasts' rather than 'tits'. That's a compliment, right?

My father thinks the whole thing absolutely hiliarious. Can't blame him.

This has got to be the strangest blog post I've ever written..

No comments: