Saturday, June 9, 2007

Partial Set List?

I was just looking over on rushisaband (A Rush dedicated fan site) and somebody has apparently heard the following songs being played in their entirety during rehearsals for the upcoming 'Snakes & Arrows' tour.

'Circumstances' (not a favourite, but no complaints)

'Entre Nous' (Sweet mother of God..Awesome)

'Witch Hunt' (One of my absolute favourite tunes! Awesome X2)

'A Passage To Bangkok' (I'm a little worried how Ged's vocals will stand up here..but I still can't wait!)

'Freewill' (Same thoughts as 'Circumstances')

'Natural Science' (As it's one of the best Rush tunes ever, how could anyone complain?!)

'Digital Man' (OMFG..Probably my all time favourite Rush tune!)

'Subdivisions' (always a pleasure to hear)

'Between the Wheels' (Yet another one of Rush's best tunes and while it was already played at 'R30', I've certainly got not complaints - Bring it on!)

'Mission' (Fkc yeah!)

Yearly classics like 'YYZ', 'Tom Sawyer' & 'The Spirit Of Radio' are also featured on the list.

The official set list will arrive on June 13th, so as of right now this list is 'un-official', but let me tell you, If there's any validity to this list I'll be heaven!!

While I won't be attending any shows this tour, I'll still mighty excited - especially with upcoming bootlegs and not to mention, the possibility of another concert DVD.

Only four more days to find out whether this list has any truth to it..

No comments: