Monday, May 7, 2007

Other Than That Brit

Firstly, I should tell you that I'm writing this blog post for the purpose of two blogs. (My personal one you are reading now, and my Kate Beckinsale one)

Anyways, other than that British actress (aka Kate Beckinsale), you might have wondered who else has managed to capture my big blue eyes (ha..). As I have displayed in the past (or perhaps not), I'm not overly keen on celebrity figures.


Perhaps I've stated myself incorrectly on that above statement. I have no problem with "celebrity status", but as far as I see it money and beauty almost always over-rule "smarts". Therefore in my eyes, a female celebrity must not only be attractive for me to be attracted to her, but I must think highly of her intelligence and attitude within this "dog eat dog" world we live in.

I'm so picky, eh? I don't exactly look like James Bond either..

Anyhow the other girls who catch my eye are:

Sophia Bush:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Actually my appreciation for Sophia Bush is quite recent in fact (just a few months old), but the fact that she has risen to my second favourite celebrity gal within such a short time speaks for it's self.

Why Sophia?

As with any woman, her looks were the first thing to catch my eye. I view Sophia Bush as "cute" and actually adorable, yet at the same time quite beautiful. I was also thoroughly impressed at
which the way she displayed herself in the public (IE. Interviews and whatnot)

I mentioned "adorable" already, right? Yep, that's exactly what she is. She's got such a soft voice and attitude. I just want to hug her!




Megan Fox:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Megan Fox is also rather new to my appreciation list, although don't be fooled, it's not because she has a role in Transformers. In fact, I knew of her before I even knew she would star in the movie. By the way, look at those eyes!

Some others which interest me:

Evangeline Lilly: (Alberta FTW!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mandy Moore:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Leah Dizon:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lacey Chabert:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And..

-Jennifer Aniston
-Jennifer Lamiraqui
-Monica Bellucci

-Rhona Mitra
-Jennifer Connelly
-Julianne Moore


1 comment:

Ferm said...

Good to see Rhona Mitra in that list:)