Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lack of Automotive?

I was just thinking: Isn't it odd that I have only written one post about automobiles? Surely with my great enthusiasm for such you'd expect me to write various topics (like I do with Rush and Kate Beckinsale)

Truth be told is that automobiles are far less interesting to me now than they once were. That's not to say I dislike cars entirely, because that's not true - but the majority of today's vehicles do absolutely nothing for me.

-Too much bullshit
-Too much costing cutting
-Ridiculous horsepower games
-Strange exterior styles

Nonetheless, my greatest affection for automobiles is put towards the Pagani Zonda. Why you ask?

To keep it short, the Pagani Zonda is my favourite car of all time because it encompasses everything I want in a vehicle. Style, quality, uniqueness, power, speed, lightweight construction and lastly, it's created by company which believes in true craftsmanship and integrity. Since 2003, no car has managed to capture my imagination like the Zonda has and I have a strong feeling nothing ever will.

Here's a video example..


No comments: