Friday, July 27, 2007

Hey There!

Ok... I've got exactly five minutes to write this post.

Starting... now!

That's what it's been like.... Every free minute of mine in the last two weeks has been filled by just about everything you can think of.


Last weeks weathers was absolutely gorgeous. Every day (and I mean every), was ideal for shorts and T-shirts; not to mention various trips to Jericho beach where the hotties lay in search of a sun tan.

I'm happy to say that I got a great tan myself; and also got a lot of miles (walking that is) behind my belt.

Last Friday, however, was anything but pleasant as the sky belted rain like there was no tomorrow. Such a trend followed until Tuesday when it finally decided to clear up and give us the summer we deserve. Thankfully, since Tuesday the weather has continued to be fantastic. It's nice and sunny at the moment, with a high of 24°C expected. Same goes for tomorrow, but it looks like it'll rain on Sunday and then go back to 23°C of sunny weather for Monday.

Retarded, I know..

When I wasn't out and about enjoying the beautiful weather, I devoted my time to updating My Kate Beckinsale Blog (which I have to do considering I've now got a small following) and posting on GermanCarZone.

Speaking of GCZ - Some of you might remember that I previously talked about being involved in the development of a spinoff site from GCZ. That particular site is now called "CurbZone" and it's an off-topic/miscellaneous-based forum where most everything goes. While it still has a few glitches and bugs, the site is up and running - welcoming new members!

It's got some great additions too, like MySpace inspired user profiles; a game arcade and a Blogging system (not online at the moment, but will be implemented soon enough).

Other than that...

- The 2007 Skins.be Babe Tournament which I'm participating in (and spoke of in a previous post) is going well. Both of the babes I'm sponsoring, Kate Beckinale and Sophia Bush, are do mighty well. I have no doubts they'll both succeed to the "knockout" stage.

Meanwhile, I fitted a few new pictures to my Blog (right side bar) which aside from displaying how cool the Lexus LS600h's LED headlamp units are; showcases artwork from British-born Sybil Andrews.

Here's some of her fantastic work for you to enjoy.



Cheers.

No comments: