Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekly Catch Up

Ok, here we are. It's weekly catch up, and I'm absolutely burned out.

Evidently, I haven't been Blogging anywhere as much as I'd like since the arrival Christmas, but I hate to leave my precious online-diary (that's what these are folks - face the music) neglected. I don't even know where to begin to cover the last three weeks, but I'll do my best. It goes a little like this:

Hair:
My hair's longer than it has ever been before in my life.

HotorNot:
I once had a total of 17 double-match girls on HotOrNot.com and am currently speaking with five of them. Oddly enough, three of the five happen to be a great distance away from where I live. Whilst one of them lives in Vancouver (Mandie), the other four live in Calgary (Sarah - yes, that Sarah), two in Burnaby (Wai-Lee & Kendra) and one in Taiwan (Tiffany)

I recently got back in touch with Sarah -it's a long story - and have been talking to her about the possibility of flying into Calgary so that we can meet-up. Meanwhile, the messages between the two of us have gotten quite personal - not in regards to private life, but sexually. Not online-sex per se, but a definite tension. That's all I'm going to say.

Another girl who I just recently met on the site is one named "Wai-Lee". Thus far, we've only exchanged one email with each other, but let me tell you - big wow! I reckon she's one helluva of a girl. As she pointed out, she was stuck dumb by the fact that I not only had an IQ above ".5", but had something to say.

And the girl in Taiwan.... is just brilliant. She's not only very expressive, but artistic.

Meanwhile, Kendra's a Christian and Mandie is a complete video-game freak. They are all very different from each other, and I can't wait to talk to each one of them again.

Music:
Hmm, where are we here... Oh yeah, Rush and Porcupine Tree. 'Nuff said.

AutoSavant:
Just finished writing a new automotive article for AS, and having taken a long writing-break, it was an absolute pain to write. Took what seemed like forever.

Facebook:
I'm afraid to admit it, but I'm addicted to FB. I've been wasting countless numbers of hours on this site, and it's only getting more addictive as time passes. Not only have I've since long accepted my mother's invitation to be added as a friend, but we've exchanged a few emails - nothing of real importance - just a simple "Hi, how are you doing" kind of thing. Thankfully though, in contacting her, I've gotten her to post some old photos of myself (unknown age)



Oh, and I got my father to join Facebook too... (he's already addicted)

Miscellaneous:

I'm still looking to sort of my education, but my transcripts from Alberta have not yet arrived. It's taking a long fucking time. I suppose I'd better give them a call as I would not be the least bit surprised if one of those goverment hacks lost my request.

Over and out.

No comments: