Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

I wrote this post this past Saturday on a sheet of paper and have just now gotten the chance to post it. Given that a terrible tragedy happened last night, I thought I'd better post it before I announce the bad news.

Oh my, where do we start?

How about we lay it simple: life is going well. Actually, "well" is more than somewhat of an understatement... "Fantastic" better describes how I've been feeling as of late. I feel better now than I have in the last seven years, and I sincerely mean that.

Finally, I feel as if things are going my way. Disappointments seems minuscule, meanwhile depression and unhappiness seem nearly non-existent. I've been waiting for this type of mental re-brith every since the beginning of this decade.

As I've explained oh-so many times before, the year 2000 was essentially a stop-gap in my life, but now - after a seemingly endless amount of problems - things are starting to look good.

Whilst I still have yet to sort my education, rest assure, I'm working on it. And when it's sorted, I'll welcome it with open arms. In the meantime, I'm just a happy person all-around. For instance, I'm feeling more confident not only about things as they are, but about the future. I'll just have to continue to do my best.

Other than that, I am pleased to say that my meet up with Mandie (the girl I met last weekend at Oakridge mall) went well. I truly believe that the two of us had a fantastic time together. However, that's all I'll say on the subject because I wouldn't want to be pushing my luck, but ultimately, don't believe it's fair to kiss & tell. I have a lot of respect for Mandie, and have no desire to treat her like some trophy. The only thing I'll say is that I really like her. She sets my mind and heart my free. I've never met anyone like her before, and am sure I never will again.

On the automotive front, Dad has bought a new car! Oh yes, it was time and let me say: it's one hell of a purchase. It's a gold/champagne coloured 1999 Acura RL 3.5 with just 54,000km. In short, the car is absolutely mind and has hardly ever been used.

And, umm, what else?

Evidently, I haven't been able to blog anywhere as much I have the past. Why? Well, it's not so much as I haven't the time, but more because I'm too busy enjoying life. Forum life, for instance, has taken a big hit. My usual online-forum visits have drastically declined. But you know, I don't really care about that. Silly though it sounds, I feel as if happiness has found me. And it's been a long time coming.

No comments: