Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Meaning of Life

What is the meaning of life?

This has been an unanswered question on my mind for the last couple of years. Not to sound too much like a philosopher, but while each one of us is different, we are all the same.

Everyone's life consists of one thing, that being routine. We all lead different lives, but we always follow a routine. Whether that routine be going to work, or to school - it makes no difference. After a while that particular routine gets boring and as a result you try to change it. You know what I mean - take a different walking route, go to sleep a little earlier or even listen to different music.

I believe I passed that stage long ago and now I don't even try to change my routines to improve my life. I see life as nothing but routine (some good, some bad), but don't worry, this isn't some pathetic cry for help. I enjoy my daily activities.

Odd way to look at life, isn't it? Yes I guess it is, perhaps it's far to deep. Do people even think like this?


No comments: